Cheaters Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheaters Anonymous

This is a place for men, women, teens, every age and orientation, who cheat on their loved ones. For those who want help and want to stop. OR those who just want to understand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin Obey_The_Frog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Obey_The_Frog

Obey_The_Frog

Admin Obey_The_Frog Empty
PostSubject: Admin Obey_The_Frog   Admin Obey_The_Frog EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:55 am

Call me frog, Bara's a good friend.
I'm here to talk and learn like the rest of you. I've been the affair in a relationship, been cheated on in two, been left twice, and just recently cheated (1st time) with my first love, on my fiancée. Ex Fiancée cheated with a married man that had a kid for a year. And I was the one that always bashed cheaters... Everyone does it, even just in your heart it'll happen. There is hope in places like this though. So post, talk, get out what you think no one wants to hear or'll listen to. It is safe!

*Pardon the language*

Even if it's the most fucked up shit, you'll be listened to, and not judged. Maybe you'll meet a friend here that'll stay your friend for years-you never know... Take a chance!

Back to top Go down

Admin Obey_The_Frog
Page 1 of 1